When it comes to choosing a place to stage your marriage celebrations, it is not always easy to find somewhere with a large capacity and a sensitivity to religious and cultural requirements – all offered on an Exclusive-Use basis in an idyllic location.
Parklands, Quendon Hall offers it all! A truly unique venue for your special event, the house combines historic grandeur with the best in modern style and exceptional facilities. With a maximum capacity of 650 seated Theatre Style, and a maximum 500 for a Banquet style in the Pavilion, Parklands, Quendon Hall offers elegant and impressive surroundings.
Our expert team has considerable experience in hosting weddings that require specific religious and cultural elements; we have built a strong reputation for providing an exceptional service for wedding couples from many cultural backgrounds.
You have the option to bring your own chosen caterers and, with our extensive list of excellent local suppliers, we can work with you to meet your specific requirements and help create that magical day.
Parklands, Quendon Hall is offered to you on an exclusive-use basis, which enables you to create the perfect home from home. Our expert team can advise you and your caterers on all aspects of your day, from timings to room usage and the perfect locations for your wedding photographs. You can relax and enjoy your special day knowing that every detail is planned to perfection.View Our Essex Asian Weddings Website
Included in your venue fee:
- Exclusive use of the venue and grounds for the day and evening (overnight accommodation available at additional cost)
- A room where the Bride or Groom can prepare on the special day
- Red carpet, available for use at the main entrance or in the aisle
- A Wedding and Events Manager and a team of staff to liaise with your personnel
- Ample car parking for you and your guests
- Full use of catering kitchen (with preparation area, ovens, hot cupboards, hot and cold running water, fridge and freezer)
- 30 – 5ft round tables – seating maximum of 10 people
- 15 – 5ft 6in round tables – seating maximum of 12 people
- 13 – 6ft x 2ft 6in trestle tables
- 450 chairs
- Additional desk
- Stage – 16ft x 8ft (made up of 4 – 8ft x 4ft x 1ft blocks)
- Use of un-stocked bar in Pavilion
- Basic PA system
- An easel on which to stand your table plan
- 5 high chairs
- 4 booster seats